5 cleaning hacks to keep your windows and blinds beautiful
We’ve all been there. You finally get around to cleaning the windows, and after much toil and elbow grease you’re happy they’re done. Then the sun comes out…and so do the streaks.
Summer is the perfect time to get windows and blinds streak and dirt-free, as so much more light comes into the home.
Luckily, Duette® blinds are not only easily cleaned with a vacuum attachment, they can also be washed!
Here are the top 5 tips to keep your windows to the world sparkling.
- Vacuum Duette® blinds using the brush attachment
- Soak any stains with mild detergent diluted in water – remember to dab not rub
- The old fashioned method of 50/50 vinegar and water works a treat if you don’t mind the smell
- Use wet newspaper to rub away any grease
- Buff with a micro-fibre cloth or any soft material