You may heard or read about our survey last week on ‘Thermostat Wars’, where women like it hotter than men. Duette blinds were featured in the national press and ‘thermostat wars’ was discussed on Good Morning Britain too.
The headlines in case you missed it:
- If men lived separately from women they would pay up to £425 a year less on their heating bills
- Most women like their home to be 24C or hotter
- Most men would like the temperature to be 22C or cooler
- 88% men questioned admitted the turned the thermostat down without their partner knowing
- £85 a year can be saved on heating bills for every degree the thermostat is turned down