To enter we’d like you to create a mood board that shows either:
How you would use Duette® energy saving blinds as part of clever ways to insulate your home and stay warm.
A preview of the interior colour trends that are hot for the home in 2015 that include Duette® blinds imagery.
How you enter is up to you; a link to your Pinterest board, Facebook story or Instagram collage. In fact, any platform you believe will showcase your ideas beautifully on your blog. The winning post will be one that’s packed with ideas and inspiration.
All we ask is that your blog post includes a minimum of two Duette® blinds images and a link to www.duette.co.uk.
There’s lots of images to get you started on our Pinterest page or our exclusive Dropbox
The competition closes on Friday 12th December, so please send us your posts in advance of this date. The winner will be announced on Monday 22nd December.
Let us know when you’ve entered by filling out the form below
1. This free competition is open to UK bloggers aged 16 years or over. The competition excludes anyone involved in the manufacture or sale of Duette® Blinds.
2. No purchase is necessary to enter the competition.
3. The Promoter will not be liable for entries which are not received or which are incomplete, corrupt or delayed for any reason. Proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
4. The last date for receipt of entries is Midday on Friday 12th December 2014.
5. All valid entries meeting the criteria outlined will be entered into the competition. The winner will be chosen by an independent observer. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The winner will receive a prize of £500 worth of fitted blinds. If the winner’s chosen blinds exceed £500 they will be required to pay the extra. The prize cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. Information on how to claim will be given when the successful entrant is notified of their win.
7. Multiple entries that are deemed to be spam may be disqualified at the discretion of the promoter. The winner will be notified by email within 10 days of the end date of the competition and will be required to provide their postal address before the prize can be arranged. Email is not a secure method of transfer, so providing your address by email will be at your own risk. The winner will have the option to provide their postal address by phone.
8. Email is not a secure method of transfer, so providing your address by email will be at your own risk. The winner will have the option to provide their postal address by phone.
9. The winner must claim their prize within three months of being notified of their success. The prize will be fitted in homes in mainland UK only.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify from the promotion any entrant suspected of fraud or cheating including, without limitation, through the manipulation of codes, multiple computer generated entries, or otherwise fraudulently falsifying data or acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter.
12. The Promoter will not be liable for system failures, network errors, its website being unavailable, hacks on the system or personal computer issues.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final in every situation (including any not covered by these terms and conditions) and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition you agree that we may use your name and a photo of you for promotional purposes, including on our website, social media, within our magazine or within promotional emails. You agree that the blog post and associated imagery may also be used for promotional purposes.